Part II: Are You Being Sabotaged by Fungus And Parasites?
Let’s continue on with part two of Adrenal Fatigue, Parasites, and Fungus.
I am going to put this in more of an outline form so you can have some practical guidelines to follow.
Please understand that health, fitness, and well-being are a simple matter of living in harmony with nature.
What we want to discuss in this blog is healing the body of chronic health issues caused by adrenal dysfunction, fungus, and parasites.
- Hypoadrenia – the function of the adrenal glands is diminished and affects every organ system in the body.
- Chronic Fatigue – Goes mainly undiagnosed.
- Addison’s Disease – Adrenal Exhaustion. Corticosteroids must be taken.
- Over use of stimulants to medicate the symptoms – coffee / tea, sugar, soda, Thermogenetics.
Causes of Hypoadrenia: STRESS
- Stressors: Emotional, Dietary, Chemical, Electromagnetic, Physical, (infectious, injury, overburdened), Thermal.
- The body treats all stressors the same, and the body summates all stressors.
Signs and Symptoms:
- Chronically Tired, Desire for stimulants & or sugar, low energy, diminished sex drive, irritable, Changes in carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism, electrolyte imbalances, heart and cardio vascular issues, alterations at the cellular & biochemical level occurs.
- Erratic blood sugar levels, greater tendencies towards allergies, arthritic pain, decreased immune function, premenstrual tension, & increased difficulty during menopause, anxiety, depression, concentration, memory recall, and insomnia. Adrenal Fatigue, the 21st century stress syndrome, James L. Wilson, 2000
- Worse Yet…
- Respiratory infections, asthma, frequent colds, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, hypoglycemia, adult onset diabetes, auto-immune disorders, alcoholism, and hypothyroidism. Adrenal Fatigue, the 21st century stress syndrome, James L. Wilson, 2000.
- Stress causes a release of cortisol (an anti-inflammatory hormone) cortisol triggers the Pancreas to release glucagon and the liver is triggered to release glucose into the blood stream, (rise in blood sugar). Insulin is released by the Pancreas, blood sugar is taken up by the cells, and the extra is turned into triglycerides and stored as fat.
What to do to begin healing:
- Sleep – 10pm – 6am minimum. Takes naps 11am & 2pm if needed. The body needs time to heal. Critical to recovery.
- Hydration – ½ body weight in ounces of water throughout the day.
- Nutrition – Proteins, fats, vegetables are best.
- Breathe – diaphragmatically
- Exercise – depending on fatigue levels. Work In Vs. Work Out.
- Create a new Self-Image
Okay, Now Let’s look Deeper:
- We need to look at all the signs and symptoms of what you as an individual are experiencing and address them so the body is healthy enough to respond.
- If the body isn’t healing it is decaying.
- Decaying sets the body up for an infestation of unwanted Critters!e. Fungus and Parasites
Fungus and Parasites can mimic disease:
- Fungal infections have been shown to cause and mimic the signs and symptoms of many diseases.
- Candida!! – Asthma, skin conditions, gut issues, you name it.
- Do any of these symptoms sound familiar?
FUNGUS – A simple plant that lacks Chlorophyll. Fungi include the yeasts, rust, molds, and mushrooms. They live as either saprophytes or parasites of plants and animals. Some species infect and cause disease in man.
Bantam Medical Dictionary.
- Fungus loves Sugar… All grains are reduced to sugar.
- Grains are commonly contaminated with mycotoxins (fungal toxins)
- The following are a list of the most common symptoms of fungal exposure (bear in mind, people never fit all of below criteria). Most people with some forms of Mycotoxicosis meet at least 8, (recent symptoms), of the following criteria:
- Fibromyalgia/mps (and several correlated symptoms)
Asthmatic signs; wheezing, shortness in breath, coughing, burning in lungs, etc.
Irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, diarrhea, sharp abdominal pains, stomach lesions
Bladder, liver, spleen, or kidney pain
Dark or painful urine
Food allergies/leaky gut syndrome/altered immunity
Memory loss; brain fog, slurred speech, occasionally leading to dementia
Swollen lymph nodes
Yellowing of nails, ridges, or white marks under nail
Thyroid irregularities, sometimes leading to complete dysfunction; adrenal problems
Anxiety/depression, heart palpitations – confusion, PTSD
Extreme blood pressure, cholesterol, or triglycerides irregularities
Ringing in ears, balance problems (very common), dizziness, loss of hearing (aspergillus niger)
Chronic fatigue (also included under this classification directional confusion)
Night head sweats, and drooling while sleeping, profuse sweating
Nose bleeds (stachybotrys)
Bruising/scarring easily; rash or hives, bloody lesions all over the skin (Often systemic, see images; skin)
Reproductive system complications; infertility, changes in menstrual cycles, miscarriage
Hair loss, very brittle nails, temporary loss of fingerprints (in rare cases)
Joint/muscle stiffness and pain
Respiratory distress, coughing, sneezing, sinusitis
Difficulty swallowing, choking, spitting up (vomiting) mucous
Burning in the throat and lungs (similar to acid reflux and often misdiagnosed as such)
Dirt-like taste in mouth, coated tongue
Large boils on neck (often a sign of anaphylaxis)
Intermittent face flushing; almost always systemic, Called the Mylar Flush (neurological))
Multiple chemical sensitivity; only upon exposure to Stachybotrys and Chaetomium
Sudden weight changes (Detoxifier genotypes tend to gain weight, non-detoxifier genotypes tend to lose weight)
Irregular heart beat/heart attack
Seizures, inadvertent body jerking, twitching, inadvertent facial movements or numbness in face
Hypersensitivity when re-exposed to molds, which can lead to anaphylaxis
Anaphylaxis upon re-exposure to mycotoxin producing molds
Death, in extreme cases
What to do:
- Stop feeding the Little Critters
- A simple test: The Kaufmann Challenge
- Eat only highest quality meats, vegetables and fats, (no legumes, beans, grains, etc.).
- 2 times a day, 8 -10 ounces Organic Carrot juice with 1 Teaspoon of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar.
- 2 Caprylic Acid Tablets 3 time / day.
- Stop taking all unnecessary supplements.
- Try for 30 days.
- Possible detox / Herxheimer Reaction in the beginning.
The Fungus Link Vol. 1, Doug Kaufmann, 2008.
Or Maybe It’s Parasites:
- Parasites – an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host’s expense. Parasites.
How we get parasites:
Contaminated food and water, Undercooked meat, Contaminated water from underdeveloped countries, lakes, ponds, or creeks. Unclean or contaminated fruits and vegetables. Infestation through the skin, (bottom of foot).
- Easy for cross infestation of others. Poor hygiene – not washing hands after using the restroom, (microscopic parasite eggs), onto anything touched. Handling animals. Traveling overseas. 10 signs you may have parasites. Dr. Amy Myers
- Effects of parasite infections are all caused by the toxins that parasites release into the bloodstream. These toxins interact with neurotransmitters or blood cells, which cause alterations in mood. Anxiety can manifest. Waking up in the middle of the night or grinding your teeth, (Bruxism), in your sleep are signs that your body is experiencing anxiety while you sleep. 10 signs you may have parasites. Dr. Amy Myers
- Parasites are most active at night during sleep! Parasite will lay eggs in their favorite organs, and eat at night. They eat organ tissue and this creates an inflammatory response, which then triggers the adrenals to release Cortisol, (an anti-inflammatory and awakening hormone). 1-3am is most common to wake up from parasite triggering a Cortisol response. Waking up and not able to get back to sleep along with night sweats is a very common sign of parasites.
Signs & Symptoms:
chronic diarrhea or/alternating with constipation
changes in appetite
multiple food allergies
loss of appetite
weakness and fatigue
itching around the anus – especially at night (indicating pinworms)
restlessness and difficulty sleeping
sore and aching intestines
weight loss (although not necessarily)
itching on the soles of the feet – sometimes accompanied by a rash
coughing bloody sputum in some cases
fever followed by loss of appetite
palpitations (indicating hookworms)
facial swelling around the eyes (indicating trichinosis)
Wheezing and coughing, followed by vomiting, stomach pain and bloating (suggesting ascariasis or threadworms).
- Most Parasites just like fungus will take hold when the body is not healthy enough to kill them off at first contact.
- An unhealthy, weak, or challenged immune system, (body) is fertile ground for fungus and parasites to establish a growing environment.
- Parasites and Fungus live on dead and or dying organisms. Is your body healthy and filled with vitality, or is it unhealthy and decaying?
- Parasite Cleanse – Herbal, at least 60 day or more. Some parasite infections can take up to a year.
- Stop feeding them.
- “6 Components To Health And Wellness” to increase health and vitality.
This is a great beginning to healing the Mind and body of Fungus and or Parasites, along with the debilitation of Adrenal Fatigue.
It’s not hard to do these protocols at all. It is just different from what you are use to doing.
If you have questions just reach out to me. I am happy to help.
I wish for all of you a Vibrant Life.
Take Good Care of Your “Self”.
If you missed Part 1, you can read it here: Part 1: Are You Being Sabotaged by Fungus And Parasites
CHEK Institute Practitioner, ego, freedom, fungus, Health and Fitness, health and wellness, Holistic approach, Holistic Lifestyle Coach and Corrective Exercise Specialist, honesty with self, Inner Guidance and health, integrated approach to health and fitness, love, love yourself, peace, resistance, Self Image, self-sabotage, well being, wellness